3 Business Goals To Increase Revenue
In this breakthrough presentation we discuss 3 business goals facts that will help you increase revenue of the business.
So if you want to prosper from implementing business transformation (without having to experience slow market share loss), watch this explanation right now!
In this presentation, you'll discover:
Here's where we are right now…
- The business growth is flat.
- Customers are moving online.
- Competitors are moving online.
Business Goal #1 - Double Your Ranking Keywords
- Measure your existing top 10 ranking keywords.
- Keyword Research related industry/product/service phrases you want to rank for.
- Make a list of 3,4,5 word keyword phrases initially.
- Improve or create the new keyword content and promote it.
- Allow 1 month for new content indexing and ranking by Google.
Business Goal #2 - Double Your Offerings
- Analyse the marketplace for popular products and services.
- Create superior copywriting sales letters and product descriptions. More ranking keywords.
- Double the marketing effort to the larger product/service range.
Business Goal #3 - Double Your Lifetime Customer Value
- Create a Value Ladder from low to high priced products/services.
- Create recurring payment models like maintenance plans, subscription plans, mastermind plans.
- Leverage your Customer List for repeat and higher value sales using email. This is scalable.
My biggest takeaways for you from this explanation are:
- You need to know and model your marketplace trending demands and the competition.
- Popular keywords are needed for website traffic and product/service copywriting descriptions.
- The more offers you have, the more content you have and more ranking keywords.
- Create a value ladder system to increase Lifetime Customer Value.
- Double Your Business.
To learn more about how you can increase revenue of the business and prosper from implementing business transformation (without having to experience slow market share loss),