What Townsville Business Owners Need Before Getting More Customers
Let me tell you a story about the time I met a local innovator with a beautiful website but little traffic.
In 2020 I met a local innovator over coffee in Townsville.
The inventor had manufacturing and international sales in USA, Australia and New Zealand.
He needed the next step in growth.
Here's what happened:
- The website visually looked great.
- There were some keyword rankings but nothing in position #1.
Here's what I learned from this:
- There needed to be a shift to phrases that described the product more so than the brand name.
- Technical SEO showed none of the images had descriptions.
This is important because:
- People search for solutions and not brand names first.
- Keyword phrase search volumes are needed before changing websites.
- After adding image descriptions with popular keywords the website gained 2 x position #1 rankings.
The moral of this story is clear: know your keywords and them implement website changes to leverage those keywords.
Here's how you can use this step by step:
- Learn the important keywords in your industry.
- See which keywords relate to your products and services.
- Develop the website to use keywords that you can rank for.
If you'd like to take this to the next level, I'd like to invite you to learn your website keywords and those of your nearest competitors..
Get all the details Keyword Research Domination