Keyword Research - Keys to Business Strategy Success
Here's new keyword research information for every business owners who wants to control business growth so you can create a scalable business strategy without having to build an online presence that no one reads.
So here's where we are right now...
- There are 1.7 Billions websites in the world.
- 5 Billion people use Google Search per day.
- Since Covid more business is going online.
- Your competitors are also going online to gain market share.
- Result #1 - Domain Overview (Yours Or Competitors)
- Result #2 - Organic Keyword Research (Yours Or Competitors)
- Result #3 - Industry / Product / Service Topic Research
Result #1 - Domain Overview (Yours Or Competitors)
- See the organic website traffic per month over time. Compare your traffic with competitors.
- See how many keyword phrases have Google rankings. Top 3, 4-10, 11-20, 21-50, 51-100. Compare totals.
- Look at how many backlinks are present and referring domain to the website. The more the better.
- View the Authority Score of the domain. 0 = invisible to 100 = Google / Wikipedia / Amazon / YouTube...
- Notice the closest competitor domains to you in terms of keywords and traffic.
- Review where the backlinks are coming from in terms of domains, destination pages, and descriptions.
- Analyse a list of all the web pages indexed by Google including which ones have backlinks.
- If the competitor is running Google Ads, see the keywords, text and images.
- Learn where your business is in the marketplace compared to your competitors.
Keyword Research - Domain Overview 1 - Traffic, Keyword Count, Backlinks, Authority Score
Keyword Research - Organic Traffic - Organic Positions - Top 3, 4-10, 11-20, 21-50, 51-100
Main Organic Competitors by Keyword Count and Traffic
Backlinks to website - Referring Domain/Web page, Destination Web Page
Referring Domain Name backlink count and Link Anchor Text
Google Indexed Web Pages and backlinks per web page
Result #2 - Organic Keyword Research (Yours Or Competitors)
- See the keyword phrases and their ranking position on Google (1-100).
- Look at the traffic volume per month for the keyword phrase (n/a to millions).
- Notice the destination web page for the keyword phrase.
- Consider the KD (Keyword Difficulty 0-100) for the keyword phrase to see if you want to build content on it.
- Learn your competitors online strategies and model what also works for you.
- Make a list of keywords you want to reach top 10 positions. Start with low KD phrases.
- Each top 10 ranking phrase means more business and it can be scaled.
Domain Organic Keywords - Keyword, Position, Traffic, Keyword Difficulty, URL
Result #3 - Industry / Product / Service Topic Research
- See all the sub topics in your industry/product/service including the traffic volumes.
- For each sub topic see the top 10 ranking pages and questions being asked.
- Look at how the marketplace demand varies by sub topic.
- Align product market fit with the current marketplace.
- List the customer questions that relate to your business. These can be classed like keyword phrases.
Industry / Product / Service Topic Research - Sub topics, sub topic traffic, top 10 web pages, user questions
Bonus Result - Content Template for 1 Keyword Phrase
How to beat the competition for a top 10 ranking.
See the word count required. See the synonyms to use. Review extracts of the existing top 10. Make something better.
So, here are the big takeaways from today's article:
- Understand your business baseline in terms of website traffic, ranking keywords and competitors.
- Research your closest competitors and model their best practices.
- See where you want to gain market share using keyword phrases.
- Implement Keyword Research and Content Creation to control growth in your business strategy.
The big takeaway here is that you can control business growth without having to build an online presence that no one reads.
Now, if you're one of those business owners who is serious about learning how to really make this work for you, drop what you're doing and check out Keyword Research Domination For Website Owners at https://townsvillewebsiteseo.com/seo/product/keyword-research-domination/ so you can effortlessly create a scalable business strategy!